BUSINESS & BAGELS
Members of the community are invited for a continental breakfast to learn more about the exciting programs and projects made possible by the Vigo County Education Foundation. Held in the fall and spring, these informative, engaging events are held in a school, and are a wonderful opportunity to shine a bright light on enriching, innovative projects.
Witness the successes that occur when community & school work together!
Join us virtually this year, as we take a glimpse into VCSC classrooms, and learn from teachers and administrators about the programs and projects you make possible. Click here to register.
Since 2014, the VCEF has recognized businesses and organizations with our Leadership Giving Award at Business & Bagels events. These significant, longtime supporters believe in the value of a quality public education, and have furthered the mission of the VCEF, which is to provide enriching educational opportunities to all VCSC students.
- Fall 2014: Bemis Foundation; Elanco
- Spring 2015: CF Industries
- Fall 2015: Baesler’s Market; Duke Energy Foundation
- Spring 2016: CliftonLarsonAllen
- Fall 2016: First Financial Bank
- Spring 2017: Terre Haute Savings Bank
- Fall 2017: Lee Company
- Spring 2018: Union Health
- Fall 2018: The Gibson Family
- Spring 2019: Larry Paul Fleschner Charitable Foundation
- Fall 2019: SMC, Inc.